Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got a job!!!



I GOT A JOB!!!!



You are "looking at" the newest member of the Navy Federal Credit Union.

Starting Monday, I will be working at the Yokosuka Naval Base branch as a cashier/teller and personal banker. It is a rotating position, so I will get experience in both sides of the credit union. It isn't exactly my dream job, but it is a paycheck AND it will give me something to do during the day! Yay! I am still waiting to hear about the Google Tokyo advertising position, but for now I will be working at the Navy Federal Credit Union.

Thank you to all of you for your love and support during my long process of job hunting here in Japan! As you know, it has been a difficult process, and your support has been greatly appreciated! Love you guys!

P.S. Thanks again to Bobby for all your help! I really appreciate your assistance with the Google position! It would be fantastic if I was able to work in advertising while living in Japan!


MISS YOU!
LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Im so happy for you! Now that you have a job can you get me one??? Once i get a job ill have to save up and come visit, or we can go on vacation at the same time...maybe a trip to see cassie?!

Unknown said...

I love you and miss you!

Natalie said...

YEA! I am so happy for you! I miss you tons, Lins! When are you traveling back to the states to visit? :)
Love you both!