Sunday, June 17, 2007

The big move and BEAUTIFUL scenery!

Hey guys,

I'm sure when most of you think of Japan you think of over crowded cities and tons of people. Most of the time you are right; however, here are some pictures from our drive heading towards Yokosuka on one of our many trips back and forth with the "moving truck". Check out the pictures of the "moving truck" below as well!


Isn't it beautiful! It looks like a jungle! When I visited in December, none of this was here, so it was a real treat when I arrived here last month! I can't wait for all of you to see it in person, it is BEAUTIFUL!





Now, here are the pictures of the "moving truck" if you can even call it that! :)




Sorry for such a short posting, I just had to show you these pics!

LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!

No comments: