Sunday, June 17, 2007

Japan Trip last December

Konichiwa fam and friends,

I know what you might be thinking... It is June 18th. Why is she publishing pictures from last December?


Well, to be quite honest with you, I have been asking the hubby to send me these pictures since I arrived back in the US last year. Unfortunately, he never sent them, so now that I have arrived in Japan and I can steal the camera from him - I am now finally able to publish these pictures!For those of you who weren't aware, I took two weeks of work, and flew to Japan the day after Christmas last year. For the two week following Christmas, Eric and I went on Vacation throughout Tokyo. I apologize for taking so long to publish these pictures, but we just found the cord for the camera!

Enjoy...


One of the many waterways in Japan....

Eric on the streets of Tokyo, and we thought we had a lot of advertising?!?!?!

Eric at the Temple's cleansing fountain - not for drinking!


Lindsay and Eric outside the temple.


At the temple with my Starbucks - of course!


Outside a temple...

Eric in front of the temple.

Lindsay at a WW2 shrine
A Japanese street performer in front of the Ueno zoo, which was closed when we went :(

In the park near the zoo!
Playing games in the park!!!

Lindsay, Eric and Barry out at a bar.
Barry and Eric drinking.

Barry and Lindsay
Eric in the bar.

Barry playing darts, but guess who won - me!!!
Eric pertending to be passed out hehehe

Barry, Lindsay and Eric out at a bar with the Japanese workers!

More fun at the bar!

The USS Kitty Hawk

Up close!

Tokyo's Ginza district at night

Barry and Eric at a bar in the Honch (off base in Yokosuka)


Crazy!



Eric riding the train with a Japanese coke bottle!



Eric relaxing in his robe at our hotel in Tokyo.



More of Eric in the hotel!


Lindsay out in Tokyo the night we went to El Torito! Even in Japan, we must have our Mexican food!


The streets of Tokyo - flashing signs and bright colors everywhere!


The most crowded crosswalk in the world! It was literally a sea of people!




The view of Tokyo Tower at night. Sorry the pic is so far, but it was far away! I hope you have enjoyed our pictures from our travels last Christmas. I promise to post the new pictures as we continue to travel throughout Japan!

LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!

No comments: