Monday, June 18, 2007

Eric's soccer game in Kawasaki

Welcome back to the Bodkin family blog!

As most of you know, Eric has been playing soccer ever since he could walk. He played for multiple club teams including Solar (the #1 team in Dallas), the Richland High School team, the Southern Methodist Club team and now a club team in Japan! He has had some incredible experiences over the years,but I believe that playing soccer in Japan has been the most unique. Even though they speak a different language and play on a different style "field" (dirt), playing soccer in Japan has allowed Eric, and now me, to travel Japan and experience places we never would have seen.

The following pictures are of Eric's club team and a Japanese team. The game took place in Kawasaki, and of course - Eric's team won. He is in fact the leading goal scorer for the entire league. For those of you who have watched Eric play in the past, that might sound a little odd because he used to play defence. However, since playing in Japan, Eric has decided to switch to a forward, and obviously that decision has paid off! I am so proud of him, and I love to watch him play!

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed watching him on the field. Please look back for additional pictures of Eric and his team.


Eric and his team during pre-game.


Eric in action!


And more...


And more...



This final picture was taken at the end of the game. Both teams are in it! If any of you are on his team, and want additional pictures, I have a bunch more!

LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!

1 comment:

Bob Farrigan said...

Bloggin' with da Bodkins! Great pics Linds! We just got our web cam this past weekend so I will have Jen up and skypin' in no time. Miss ya!