Monday, September 3, 2007

Cassie and Doug's Weddding

Monday August 13, 2007
Crystal Springs Country Club
California





Tiff and I before the ceremony.
Isn't the view SPECTACULAR!!!



High School friends!
(Me, Ross, Tiff, Melissa and Wade)



Me, Tiff and Kari



Mr. Baze walking Cassie down the isle.



The "I do"!



After the ceremony!
Could they be more in LOVE?



Their flower girls.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!



Mr. and Mrs. Hansen with the girls!
(Melissa, Tiff, Doug, Cassie, Me, Kari and Paula)



Cassie tossing her bouquet!



Doug tossing the garter.



The bride and groom were given this scooter
by the groom's siblings to take back with them to Hawaii.



The bride with her Pinewood girls!
(Tiff, Me, Cassie, Kari, Paula and Mel)



Ross with the ladies on the dance floor!



Group dance!



SHOUT!



More groovin'!



The beautiful bride posing on the dance floor!



The girls taking a break to grab a glass of champagne.



Time to cut the cake!



YUM!



Father Daughter Dance!



Russel and Cassie tearin' up the dance floor!



Cassie and Doug



The bride and groom.



:)



The girls at the end of the night!


The wedding was absolutely beautiful,
and I had a great time reuniting with some old friends!
It was a great start to my trip home :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!

CONGRATS TO CASSIE AND DOUG!
Eric and I can't wait to come visit you in Hawaii!

LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!


No comments: