THE GOLDEN GATE
While I was home, I went to visit Nana and Papa for a day in Marin. On may across the bridge I was blown away by the spectacular view. It was so beautiful, but I was running late. I planned on taking pictures on my way back to Los Altos, but unfortunately my view back wasn't as clear
- to say the least!
Here are some pictures of the view on my way back. It was still beautiful, but no where near as clear. ENJOY!
While I was home, I went to visit Nana and Papa for a day in Marin. On may across the bridge I was blown away by the spectacular view. It was so beautiful, but I was running late. I planned on taking pictures on my way back to Los Altos, but unfortunately my view back wasn't as clear
- to say the least!
Here are some pictures of the view on my way back. It was still beautiful, but no where near as clear. ENJOY!
Driving across the bridge!
I ended up purchasing post cards in the SFO airport because the fog was so bad.
Oh well! It is still beautiful!
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
I ended up purchasing post cards in the SFO airport because the fog was so bad.
Oh well! It is still beautiful!
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment