Our adventures at Los Altos Hills Country Club!
"The Wine Tour"

Good old FRIENDS!
(Cassidy, Tiff and I)

The start of our tour.
Going to catch up to the rest of our party!

Cass and I on the green.
(Note: We were trying to take a picture with the flag.)

Better! We realized we needed to stand in front of the flag!

Adam and Amanda.

Cass and I in the cart :)

Tiff, Cass, Me!

Tiff "drinking and driving"!
(She thought she was so funny for coming up with that.)

Tiff posing on the course!

Nice shot Tiff!

Sara, Tiff and I in the parking lot.

The view of the first hole!
Isn't it PRETTY!

Linny and Tiffy :)

Sara, Tiff and I

Cassidy, Tiff and Sara thanks for a fabulous afternoon! It was a blast!
Beautiful scenery.
Fabulous company.
Tasty wine.
The ride home!
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
"The Wine Tour"
Good old FRIENDS!
(Cassidy, Tiff and I)
The start of our tour.
Going to catch up to the rest of our party!
Cass and I on the green.
(Note: We were trying to take a picture with the flag.)
Better! We realized we needed to stand in front of the flag!
Adam and Amanda.
Cass and I in the cart :)
Tiff, Cass, Me!
Tiff "drinking and driving"!
(She thought she was so funny for coming up with that.)
Tiff posing on the course!
Nice shot Tiff!
Sara, Tiff and I in the parking lot.
The view of the first hole!
Isn't it PRETTY!
Linny and Tiffy :)
Sara, Tiff and I
Cassidy, Tiff and Sara thanks for a fabulous afternoon! It was a blast!
Beautiful scenery.
Fabulous company.
Tasty wine.
The ride home!
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment