Labor Day Weekend Fun!
After taking the girls to the labor day festival, Eric and I decided to go play at our bowling alley. It is a six lane alley - that is always empty! It is such a blast having the place to ourselves because we usually make a scene :) I get really excited WHEN I do well - it doesn't happen often. AND it is super cheap! We can play three games, get drinks and rent our shoes for $8.00! Love it!
Our sexy bowling shoes :)
Nice form!
(I don't have form. I just throw!)
(I don't have form. I just throw!)
Posing with the bowling ball in the empty alley!
Our scores from game #1
(p.s. we played under the names Jake and Martha)
I improved, but he still beat me by a ton!
Notice who WON this one!!!
ME!!!!
He played this one left handed, but I still got the highest score! Yay! He is the best (most patient) coach ever! I owe it all to my hubby!
Then on to the arcade games! Bang!
DJ Love Bug!
It is time to take the shoes off and do some
DANCE REVOLUTION!
(This one is for you Rachael!)
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
1 comment:
Do they have bumpers? Or are you sooooo good now that the ball actually rolls (with enough force!) down the center of the lane and knows down balls. Let me know if I need to practice before I come in February or is Eric willing to coach both of us. Love to the "Coach" and his "team"
Mom
Post a Comment