My hubby is a fabulous chef,
and he loves to surprise me with amazing cuisine!
When I came back from a few weeks in the states he made me this fantastic meal. (I know it might be hard to see in the picture - but it was INCREDIBLE!!!!)

The main course consisted of steak marinated in a red whine and Japanese mushrooms. The steak was accompanied by three types of stuffed potatoes. The first was a feta and spinach twice baked style potato. The second consisted of avocado, seasonings and cheese. He made this one because he knows how much I love avocados. It was surprisingly delicious - I never would have thought of this. The last was made with three types of cheese and grilled chicken! It was all amazing!
Thanks baby!
I love you & I love my surprise meals!
Forever and Always
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
and he loves to surprise me with amazing cuisine!
When I came back from a few weeks in the states he made me this fantastic meal. (I know it might be hard to see in the picture - but it was INCREDIBLE!!!!)
The main course consisted of steak marinated in a red whine and Japanese mushrooms. The steak was accompanied by three types of stuffed potatoes. The first was a feta and spinach twice baked style potato. The second consisted of avocado, seasonings and cheese. He made this one because he knows how much I love avocados. It was surprisingly delicious - I never would have thought of this. The last was made with three types of cheese and grilled chicken! It was all amazing!
Thanks baby!
I love you & I love my surprise meals!
Forever and Always
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
1 comment:
Chef - the dinner look delicious. Looks like you are on your way to being able to make the best "mother-in-law" meal ever.
Mom
Post a Comment