Welcome to Sea Paradise Yokohama!
Eric and I traveled around Yokohama on the Saturday before our anniversary! We went to Sea Paradise, which has an aquarium, an amusement park, restaurants, shops and much more! It was so much fun!! I hope you enjoy the pictures...
In front of the beach at the Hakkeijima station. You can see the rides in the distance!
Hubby checking out the flamingos!
This is in the Dolphin Fantasy area.
\The dolphins are in a tank that spans the entire room - floor to ceiling!
"Petting" the dolphins!
Looking up at the dolphins on the ceiling!
They shot out bubbles from their blow holes, and then they would catch it the bubble in their mouth! They were also in the show - quite impressive!
On the kiddy rides!
Aren't they amazing - they glow on their own!
Nemo!!!!

Crush, the sea turtle from Finding Nemo! If you haven't yet noticed, this is how Eric and I identified half the animals at the aquarium :)

Crush, the sea turtle from Finding Nemo! If you haven't yet noticed, this is how Eric and I identified half the animals at the aquarium :)
These crabs were absolutely gigantic! I have never seen anything like it!
They were a good two feet tall! Definitely not the crab we get in San Francisco.
Shark!
He was huge! I believe he was a type of tiger shark or something - I don't remember...oops!
Jellies - they are ALL OVER Japan!
A big fish.
We attended a show with dolphins, belugas, seals and sea lions!
It was so fun!!!
The dolphins jumping a lady in a boat.
The belugas doing tricks.
The seal playing with the bucket!
He was massive! He jumped up on the platform from the water!
Jumping the bar! They would be great gymnasts.
Being fed after their show...
Playing in the tank after the show...
Post show mingling!
A view of the park!
The water ride!
If you look in the center tank, there are dolphins jumping!
It was so cool!
______
I hope you enjoyed our pictures! It was so much fun!
LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
MISS YOU!































No comments:
Post a Comment